Our SkyFloor® Series 2000 walkable skylight is now ICC Certified. – Click here for more information
|Number of Panels||Opening Size|
|1 – Panel||3′ 6 3/4″ x 2′ 6 3/4″|
|2 – Panel||3′ 6 3/4″ x 5′ 1/8″|
|3 – Panel||3′ 6 3/4″ x 7′ 7 1/2″|
|4 – Panel||3′ 6 3/4″ x 10′ 1 7/8″|
|Number of Panel||Opening Size|
|5 – Panel||3′ 6 3/4″ x 12′ 8 1/4″|
|6 – Panel||3′ 6 3/4″ x 15′ 2 5/8″|
|7 – Panel||3′ 6 3/4″ x 17′ 9″|
|8 – Panel||3′ 6 3/4″ x 20′ 3 3/8″|
Glass Flooring Systems’ SkyFloor® standard units are an excellent option when incorporating walkable skylights or glass flooring into your projects. SkyFloor® standard units are constructed of 6063-T6 aluminum; greatly reducing the overall weight of the completed assembly while still maintaining all of the strength and load bearing capabilities required. This reduced weight provides for easier and quicker installation, saving both time and money.
All of Glass Flooring Systems’ SkyFloor® standard units utilize our patented design with integrated snap on setting blocks which work as one with the framing members eliminating potential installation issues or unsightly finish conditions.
SkyFloor® standard units come in either white or black with custom colors available upon request.
Standard and Industry First Features
- Thermally broken frames with insulated unit applications
- 6063-T6 Aluminum construction
- Fully independent structural framing
- Insulated Glass Units
- Stepped design to transfer load of the structural floor glazing off the Insulated Glass Unit.
- Integrated LED lighting. Optional
- Designed in snap on setting blocks (80-90 shore as required for structural glass flooring)
- Adjustable cap with backer rod stop. Allows for various glass thicknesses without any redesign.
For more information or to place an order call 862-701-5320 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* 1/8” per foot pitch required on all installations.
* Custom Sizes available upon request.
* Drawings and illustration not to scale.